Fat Heads provide design and print solutions for all sectors: private; public; and charity but over the years we have worked on an ever-increasing number of websites for schools (primary, secondary and specialist), colleges and educational institutions.
We have worked alongside many schools who have made the transition to Academy status in order to redevelop and rebrand their website accordingly.
We can offer schools:
- A bespoke and unique website design
- A design that complies with existing corporate guidelines
- A content management system for school administrators to manage the website day-to-day
- Compliance with Ofsted regulations
- A stand-alone blogging area - great for student interaction (see Old Moat Primary School and Rolls Crecent Primary School)
- Dynamic calendars with option for visitors to download to desktop
- Downloads and letters section
- Individual year group or class sections
- Social media integration
- Full site search
- Website hosting and domain registration
- On going support and advice
Here are a few examples of the websites we have designed and developed for the educational sector. A more detailed case study of Chorlton High School, Manchester Teaching School Alliance, Cavendish Community Primary School, Hartlepool College of Further Education and St John Vianney School can be seen in our portfolio section. A full list of all the organisations we have worked with can be found below.